Trillevallens Högfjällshotell’s measures to reduce the risk of spreading Covid-19
What we do for the safety of guests and employees
- We follow guidelines and general advice from the Swedish Public Health Agency. Our employees may regularly receive current information about Covid-19.
- We have strengthened routines for hygiene and cleaning of public areas.
- We have reduced the hotel occupancy from a maximum of 125 guests to a maximum of 90 guests.
- We have reduced the number of tables and chairs so that there is at least one meter between the tables / companies.
- We have introduced seating times for both breakfasts and dinners.
- Because of the current situation, we have extended our rules for cancellation, if you have a cancellation protection, you can cancel until the day before arrival upon presentation of a medical certificate. The same rules apply if the government announces a travel ban.
- We urge our employees and guests to stay in their room or at home in case of signs of a cold and contact the health care at 1177.
- We urge everyone to respect and adhere to the seating times allotted at check-in.
- We encourage everyone to make their sandwich at the table and not at the buffet tables.
- We now have smaller serving dishes that are changed frequently.
- Serving cutlery is often changed and napkins next to these are available.
- All guests are asked to keep a distance in the room.
- All guests are asked not to form a que for the buffet, but to wait at their table until there are fewer guests around the buffet. Remember to keep a distance between you and other guests, at least one meter. Max one company around the buffet table.
- To reduce traffic and the number of people at the buffet, we ask that an adult pick up food for all children in the party who are under 10 years old.
- All guests are asked not to queue for the salad and starter buffet, but to wait at the table. Remember to keep a distance of at least one meter between you and other guests. Max one company at a time around the buffet table.
- The main course is served on a plate at the table, or alternatively as a buffet on special occasions.
- The coffee buffet has been replaced with table service
- All guests are assigned seating times and tables to spread out the guests in the room and throughout the serving time. This is stated at check-in.
- We have strengthened our cleaning routines. This means, among other things, that we carry out regular disinfection of public areas that are frequently used, such as door handles, toilets and other public areas.
What you as a guest can do to reduce the spread of Covid-19
- Stay at home or in your room if you feel the slightest sign of a cold or flu and contact the health care at 1177.
- Keep the distance from others around you.
- Wash your hands often and with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Cough and sneeze in your armpit.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
*This information is valid until otherwise stated and can be updated at a later time